This hike is suitable for adults.
You should be fit and have experience carrying a backpack and walking in terrain.
Meeting point : Lakshola in Sørfold
We provide :
- Tent adapted to the hike.
- Breakfast and dinner.
- Local guide, first aid equipment.
- Adventure and memories for life.
You bring: Lunch, evening meal and snack.
- Mountain clothing adapted to the weather.
- Wind and waterproof outerwear.
- Sweater or fleece, long underwear, headgear and gloves.
- Mountain boots or high mountain / hiking shoes with good grip.
- Backpack (min. 60 liters) with some free space for some of our common equipment.
- Water can be filled along the way.
- Sleeping bag and sleeping pad
- Extra change of dry clothes
- Sunglasses and sunlotion
- You may want to bring map and compass if you want to follow where we are.
- Own toiletries
- Headlamp (with extra battery)
- We are happy to help you if you need advice on clothing and equipment.